Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lightning 8pin to 30pin adaptor for Iphone 6 Issues?

When i connect to my car or ihome radio for 30pin dock the connector causes my phone to permanently show volume icon on screen. Is anyone having this issue? It only goes away if I turn the phone completely off and restart it. It does not happen everytime but it is annoying when it does. It seems when it is triggered to malfunction is if I use the stereo controls versus the controls on the phone. In addition, I have noticed some interference or sound distortion while listening to music while using the adaptor. It is a certified Apple product purchased at Target. Am I missing something?

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 10:57 AM

4 replies

Feb 26, 2015 9:11 AM in response to Ms Fox

I have an Apple 30-pin to lightning adapter that I use in my car, since the USB cable set that came with my vehicle, including an additional remote jack with it has a 30-pin end. I've not experienced any issues with it and it has been working not for almost a year. I would repeat what wegras suggests, and that is to see if Target will take it back, or drop by the Apple store to have it warrantied.

Lightning 8pin to 30pin adaptor for Iphone 6 Issues?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.