Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone will not auto backup to iTunes

Hello all,

I am an IT Manager. I have a recent issue where some iPhones now refuse to auto backup when plugged into iTunes (on the desktop). You can manually sync no problem. I've checked all the settings... no, syncing is not disabled under prefs. There appears to be no logic as to when or how this feature stops working. I've tried using other roaming and no-roaming profiles, fully wiped iPhones, etc. This is in a Windows Networking environment, Win7 Pro, domain etc. I have 20 other iPhones syncing flawlessly. I spent 3 months working with Apple support directly - which ended with no solution. (I'll just say that my experience with support was some of the worst vendor support in my 20+ year history in technology. Apple should be ashamed. They have little care or concern for corporate customers, and even less for foreign OS' that they claim their products are compatible. It's painfully clear Apple has jumped the shark).

Any help is appreciated!

Astarr

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 10:48 AM

1 reply

iPhone will not auto backup to iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.