Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

World Travel Adapter Kit on iphone 6 Plus

I just bought this kit, but I did not see where I can connect my iphone 6+ adapter with the world adapter. Anybody has answers for me? Thank you very much.

iPhone 6 Plus, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 12:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 1:08 PM

The world adapter kit is a selection of pin converters to allow the supplied Power supply to fit the differing sockets around the world

Not sure exactly what your problem

It only is of use in a Country other than your own where the Wall power sockets have a different set of pins to your home country

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 25, 2015 1:08 PM in response to stevita

The world adapter kit is a selection of pin converters to allow the supplied Power supply to fit the differing sockets around the world

Not sure exactly what your problem

It only is of use in a Country other than your own where the Wall power sockets have a different set of pins to your home country

Feb 26, 2015 8:52 AM in response to stevita

The kit is designed to work with iPod, iPhone and iPad, and is compatible with Apple MagSafe and MagSafe 2 Power Adapters (for MacBook, MacBook Pro and MacBook Air), 10W and 12W USB Power Adapters, and Portable Power Adapters.

the part on the right (I assume from the kit ) is designed to fit the power adapters above .

To use it you would need to buy the iPad 10/12 watt power pack ,by the look of it .There is no way it wll fit a normal US iPhone power plug from the pictures

Assuming ,again, you are in the US you need to explore the availability of a US to Indian pin configuration

which is this for India

http://www.worldstandards.eu/electricity/plugs-and-sockets/d/

World Travel Adapter Kit on iphone 6 Plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.