Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 5 ios 8.1.3 Bluetooth will not connect to my vw golf after upgrade! To say i am annoyed is an understatement! Can I go back to ios 7 or is there a fix

Hi

i have an iPhone 5

i recently updated from ios 7 to ios 8.1.3 But! My Bluetooth does not pair with my 2013 vw golf ? Can I start again and go back to ios 7 or is there another fix? Help

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 12:23 PM

Your best path to a solution is to see if VW has a firmware upgrade for their system. Unfortunately, "device" manufacturers bear the responsibility of maintaining their compatibility with iOS, not the other way around.

7 replies

iPhone 5 ios 8.1.3 Bluetooth will not connect to my vw golf after upgrade! To say i am annoyed is an understatement! Can I go back to ios 7 or is there a fix

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.