Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Where is Pages on my MacPro? Only see it for $19.99 to purchase.

I see that Pages is listed as one the apps that one gets when they purchase a Mac Pro, but I cannot for the life of me find it on my computer. I went to the App Store and see that it can be downloaded for $19.99. Am I missing something here? What happened that I did not receive it on my computer? I called the local Apple people at the Apple store, and they said it needed to be downloaded. Downloaded for a price? This does not make sense.

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 4:29 PM

14 replies

Feb 25, 2015 5:49 PM in response to PeterBreis0807

The iWork suite is not installed. On the webpage for Apple, they advertise that they are loaded in the computer. It says that is $19.99 to download for the Pages on the site. I do not have Numbers either. I have certain apps already loaded, but these are not. GarageBand, iMovie, FaceTime, iPhoto, iBook are all part of the apps I received. Maps, Messages, Notes, iTunes. No iWork stuff however. So, if I am to download them, how am I supposed to not have to pay $19.99? I purchased mu computer from BestBuy and am going to the store tomorrow to have them look at it to see where are the apps. This is not Best Buy's fault, I think it has more to do with Apple.

Where is Pages on my MacPro? Only see it for $19.99 to purchase.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.