Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problem using bluetooth wireless headphones.

I recently purchased a set of Sony wireless bluetooth headphones to use with my iPhone 5. They worked great for about three weeks. Then one day they suddenly stopped working. I tried the ususal stuff to get it going again. I turned the headphones on and off, used the find device switch, turned my phone on off, plugged my earbuds in (they worked) then removed them. I even tried the little reset button on the headphones you push with a paperclip.

I found that on my phone in Settings, if I chose Bluetooth there was a list of devices which included my headphones. When you tap on the 'i' button there is an option to "forget this device". I thought, well, if tell it to forget the headphones and then let it find them again, maybe they will start working again. This turned out to be a mistake. Now the bluetooth my iPhone can't find the headphones, so they're still not working.

Is there some way to make the Bluetooth find my headphones again? Thanks.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 3:38 PM

2 replies

Feb 26, 2015 8:08 PM in response to Lawrence Finch

Well, I thought I had the headphones in discoverable mode, but went back and looked at the instructions, and sure enough, I wasn't holding the on/off button down long enough. Two blue flashes followed by three red just means its powered up. Blue / red flashing continuously means its discoverable. I think this thing could use another LED. That's my excuse anyway.

Thanks.

Tom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.