Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

itunes is not showing full albums i have purchased?

I purchased Drake's new album "if you're reading this it's too late" on my Iphone, and now only one song from the album shows in my iTunes library. I have synced multiple times, even checked the store on my computer to attempt and re-download it, but it only says "purchased" and has nowhere to re-download it. How do I fix this? Or how can apple fix this immediately as songs are also being deleted off my phone...

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 2:33 PM

3 replies

Feb 26, 2015 2:54 PM in response to patrickkerr16

Hey patrickkerr16,

Thanks for the question. If I understand correctly, you want to download a previous purchase. I would recommend that you read this article, it may be able to help the issue.

Download past purchases - Apple Support

iTunes Store

1. Open iTunes and go to the iTunes Store.
  2. Click Purchased in the Quick Links section.
    User uploaded file
  3. Select the content type that you want to download (Music, Movies, TV Shows, Apps, or Books).
  4. Select Not in My Library to view purchased content that isn't on your computer.
    User uploaded file
  5. Find the item that you want to download. You can browse using the menu to the left. If you have more than 2,000 songs, you'll see Recent Purchases instead of All Songs or Albums.
  6. Click the Download User uploaded file icon next to the item you want to download.
    If an item is already in your library, the Download icon won't appear.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.

Have a good one,

Mario

itunes is not showing full albums i have purchased?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.