Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

restore iCloud calendar after it was deleted in Outlook?

Running Windows 7 and Outlook 2013 with exchange on PC and desktop. My calendars are being synced by iCloud.

Calendars work fine on my desktop PC. On my laptop, Outlook 2013 has for some reason not been able to show my work calendar even though all the Outlook and iCloud settings are the same as desktop.

So I decided to remove the calendar from laptop Outlook and try to reload iCloud. Well that was bad because now my personal calendar is GONE from all devices (iPhone, Outlook on PC, iCloud on web, etc). Why removing a file on this computer would remove it from the cloud is beyond me.

However, my iCloud Outlook calendar folder from yesterday is backed up online but when I try to insert those files into the calendar folder, Outlook crashes.

Any thoughts would help. Posting this same problem to Microsoft forums since I don't know whether the problem is with iCloud or Outlook.

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 4:25 PM

There are no replies.

restore iCloud calendar after it was deleted in Outlook?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.