Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Please help with Debug procedure

Could someone please guide me ..... I am a first timer. I have an app that runs in Xcode and before I send it off to Apple I would like to (in an ideal world) debug it on both my 5s and my iPad. I am sure that there is probably an easy procedure that I have to go through in order to put it on both devices but never having done it before I am a bit in the dark. Would someone who has done this before please give me a hand. Latest OS is on the phone and iPad and iTunes connect is on the MBP, not sure if that is key. Many thanks

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.4)

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 5:48 PM

1 reply

Feb 25, 2015 6:02 PM in response to TIMurray

There's not too much to say. Just change your target to your devices and build. Hopefully you won't have to do too much debugging. Have you reviewed all of the hoops necessary to submit an app? You will need video previews and screenshots. I find that once I get an app stable enough to complete this process, it is pretty much ready to go.

Please help with Debug procedure

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.