Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro 9 Crashes, Kontakt appears as a White Frame

I would like to know what experience we have out there with a Crashing Logic studio 9. Mostly it crashes suddenly and without pattern, as it seems for now, when I double click Kontakt to open it for adjustments. Sometimes, before it "quits unexpectedly," Kontakt appears as a plain, white frame, but I can close it by clicking where the "x" icon should be - weird, isn't it? I only know how to operate the software, so this has become a riddle to me, and I would like to figure out what the problem is that I may, in turn, find the right solution. I just recently installed Big Fish Audio's Complete Orchestral Collection, but I don't know if this has anything to do with it, or if the problems could be heat related. I'm only guessing, and guessing is just as good as being quiet, so I implore your assistance. I look forward to working through this situation, and I hope to hear from someone soon. Have a great night!

MacBook Pro (15-inch Mid 2012), OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5), Saffire Liquid 56 Interface

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 6:29 PM

1 reply

Logic Pro 9 Crashes, Kontakt appears as a White Frame

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.