Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud restore keeps restarting

So today while I was at work, I took out my phone to check the time, I had about 10% charge left and it was on airplane mode, then out of nowhere my iPhone shut down and the apple logo appeared. After a minutes it took me to the "Hello" screen, where I realized that the phone automatically erased everything. Basically my iPhone was as if I just bought it. I decided to restore everything with iCloud, it works to the point where it says it has estimated of 5 hours left to restore, about ten minutes later, the white bar passes as if everything was done and that 5 hours wasn't needed. I got extremely happy, I get to my "original" home screen and then boom, phone shuts down and white logo appears again and I am on "Hello" screen once again. I've tried this several time. Please help. I wont the restore work? I have iPhone 5 btw.

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 5:45 PM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2015 7:03 AM in response to JAC95

Hi JAC95,

I see that you are experiencing some issues when attempting to restore your iPhone. I suggest that you restore using recovery mode, as explained in the following article:

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201263

Thanks for being a part of the Apple Support Communities!

Cheers,

Braden

Icloud restore keeps restarting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.