Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

health tracking monitors

I hope that this is in the right discussion group, if its not, I apologize. But, nonetheless, Im a 46 yr old male who has had a pacemaker installed for a little over a year now and I was wondering if I could get some advice on the best wrist worn health monitors that are available today. I know there are a ton of them out there and they all want your money but I know my fellow Apple enthusiasts will shoot me straight and not B.S. me 🙂 What I have now is the Withings Pulse which has a pulse sensor that SUPPOSEDLY tracks your pulse rate and the amount of oxygen in your blood and to be honest its pretty much hit or miss with that. As I stated earlier I have a pacemaker so I really need something dependable that will give me my pulse rate somewhat accurately. Should I wait until the Apple watch comes out and give it a try? I have read it has all kinds of sensors on it that could in theory give me a lot of information that I could use, but I dont want to waste all that money on something like that and be kinda disappointed like I am with the Pulse product I have now. So if anyone could be nice enough to give me the no B.S. rundown on these wearables I would GREATLY appreciate it and who knows, it might just add a few more years to my old rusty self 🙂

Thank you in advance!

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 4:55 PM

There are no replies.

health tracking monitors

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.