Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 3GS 6.1.6 IOS lockedup have tried to plug in to charge, to plug into computer (ITunes nor computer recognize), turn off then back on... now will not come on at all

Iphone 3GS 6.1.6 IOS lockedup have tried to plug in to charge, to plug into computer (ITunes nor computer recognize), turn off then back on... now will not come on at all. What should I do to get IPhone to come back on?

iPhone 3GS, iOS 6.1.6, will not come on

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 6:27 PM

2 replies

Feb 27, 2015 7:17 AM in response to BiblePrinter

Hello BiblePrinter,

Wow, so your iPhone has no response at all?

Have you tried the charge and reset as mentioned in this article?

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn't respond or doesn't turn on - Apple Support

If you see a black screen

You might need to charge your device before it can turn on. Plug in your device and let it charge for at least 10 minutes (20 minutes for iPad), then try turning it on.

You should see a battery icon while your device is charging. If you continue to see a black screen, reset your device.

If your device doesn't respond when you press buttons

Your device might not return to the Home screen when you press the Home button, wake from sleep when you press the Sleep/Wake button, slide to unlock or power off, or it might appear frozen. Try these steps:

1. Restart your device.
  2. If it still doesn't respond, or if it doesn't turn back on, reset your device.

Take care,

Nubz

Feb 27, 2015 11:37 AM in response to Nubz N.

No this does not help. I do appreciate the effort though. I don't even get the slide bar to turn off or back on so no was to reset. AT&T charged it till it was hot yesterday then showed need to connect ti Itunes. When I tried that Itunes did not recognize it. Now today it will not do or show anything. Has anyone else experenced anything like this or even similar?

Iphone 3GS 6.1.6 IOS lockedup have tried to plug in to charge, to plug into computer (ITunes nor computer recognize), turn off then back on... now will not come on at all

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.