Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get the nickname field to print from contacts onto mailing labels?

I have my contacts in the iCloud contacts. I have used the nickname field to create a formal addressee (i.e. the Smith family) however when I go to print I am not able to change the fields of the label to include nickname and not first and last name. Any suggestions?

iMac, iOS 8.1.3, iCloud

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 7:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 6:32 AM

From what I have been able to determine if you want to use contacts to print off labels with an addressee title such as the smith family you need to use the company field but this messes up how my contacts are displayed then. Not to mention I have it in nicknames and need to now move it to company line.. Ugh. Can anyone offer a suggestion here

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2015 6:32 AM in response to maxamilion

From what I have been able to determine if you want to use contacts to print off labels with an addressee title such as the smith family you need to use the company field but this messes up how my contacts are displayed then. Not to mention I have it in nicknames and need to now move it to company line.. Ugh. Can anyone offer a suggestion here

How can I get the nickname field to print from contacts onto mailing labels?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.