Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

sharing enabled with everyone, but they are not getting my recently purchased music. Can anyone help?

Hi! I am the organizer of my apple "family". I have sharing enabled with everyone, but they are not getting my recently purchased music. Can anyone help?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 9:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 7:43 AM

Hello alisannlh,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

If you have Family Sharing set up, but your family does not see shared purchases, make sure they're following the steps from this article to access your shared purchases:

Sharing purchased content with Family Sharing - Apple Support

If they follow the steps above and can't see or download your purchases, the troubleshooting steps in this article can help:

If you don't see your family's shared content - Apple Support

All the best,

Jeremy

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2015 7:43 AM in response to alisannlh

Hello alisannlh,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

If you have Family Sharing set up, but your family does not see shared purchases, make sure they're following the steps from this article to access your shared purchases:

Sharing purchased content with Family Sharing - Apple Support

If they follow the steps above and can't see or download your purchases, the troubleshooting steps in this article can help:

If you don't see your family's shared content - Apple Support

All the best,

Jeremy

sharing enabled with everyone, but they are not getting my recently purchased music. Can anyone help?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.