Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i delete songs on my iPhone 5, swiped to get the red delete but didn't delete?

\trying to delete songs on my iPhone 5, swiped over the song to get the red delete button but the song is not deleted?

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 12:05 AM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2015 7:50 AM in response to andamvl13

Hello andamvl13,

I apologize, I'm a bit unclear on exactly what you are seeing/describing. If you are still seeing your songs after you select Delete, it may be because they are still available for redownload from iTunes in the Cloud, as noted in the following article:

After you delete an item, it might still be visible if you can download it again from iTunes in the Cloud. The Download User uploaded file icon will appear next to these items. You can hide items available in iCloud and purchases from the Mac App Store.

How to delete content you've downloaded from the iTunes Store, App Store, iBooks Store, or Mac App Store - Apple Support

Sincerely,

- Brenden

how do i delete songs on my iPhone 5, swiped to get the red delete but didn't delete?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.