Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I restored my ipad but i was unable to activate it because it is askimg me for the apple id and password eith which i originally set it up. I know the apple id although i do not remember ever using it but i cannot remember the password.

I restored my ipad but i was unable to activate it because it is askimg me for the apple id and password eith which i originally set it up. I know the apple id although i do not remember ever using it but i cannot remember the password. I have tried everything from reserting my password to trying different passwords but it asks me for a custom question that i dont remember creating.

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.2

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 8:27 PM

2 replies

I restored my ipad but i was unable to activate it because it is askimg me for the apple id and password eith which i originally set it up. I know the apple id although i do not remember ever using it but i cannot remember the password.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.