Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Announcement

Introducing the iPad Pro with Apple M4 chip, the redesigned iPad Air in two sizes, and the all‑new Apple Pencil Pro. Watch the event >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPad has suddenly lost all emails and stopped receiving new. Email all fine on iPhone and MacBook. Settings identical. Have tried deleting account and re adding it and tried rebooting. Any ideas? Many thanks

My iPad 2 has suddenly has lost all my emails and does not receive any new. All boxes are empty. My iPhone and MacBook are fine and the settings are identical that I can see. I've tried deleting the accent and re adding it and tried rebooting the iPad. Any suggestions welcome

iPad 2, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 25, 2015 11:05 PM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2015 7:43 AM in response to SeaSideJS

Hi SeaSideJS,

I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with your iPad. If you continue having issues with Mail, either not seeing existing mail or not receiving new mail, you may find the information and troubleshooting steps outlined in the following article helpful:

Get help with Mail on iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Regards,

- Brenden

My iPad has suddenly lost all emails and stopped receiving new. Email all fine on iPhone and MacBook. Settings identical. Have tried deleting account and re adding it and tried rebooting. Any ideas? Many thanks

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.