Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP.... my entire music library has disapeared from back up external hard drive.... its there on my phone and i-pad!!! any suggestions on getting library back onto external hard drive please?????

HELP..... my itunes library has disapeared from my external hard drive.... its still there on my phone and i-pad.... can anybody help as to why it's gone and how can i re-install it to my external hard drive pleeeeeaase????

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 1:41 AM

3 replies

Feb 26, 2015 8:36 AM in response to wrighty1974

We need system and App information Details...

Quoted from  Apple's "How to write a good question"

To help other members answer your question, give as many details as you can.

• Include your product name and specs such as processor speed, memory, and storage capacity. Please do not include your Serial Number, IMEI, MEID, or other personal information.
  • Provide the version numbers of your operating system and relevant applications, for example "iOS 6.0.3" or "iPhoto 9.1.2".
  • Describe the problem, and include any details about what seems to cause it.
  • List any troubleshooting steps you've already tried, or temporary fixes you've discovered.

Tell us a STORY. Begin from where all things were joyful, what changed just previous to the issue, describe in detail what you mean by "disappeared" and how you know this.

ÇÇÇ

HELP.... my entire music library has disapeared from back up external hard drive.... its there on my phone and i-pad!!! any suggestions on getting library back onto external hard drive please?????

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.