Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dear sir, im asking for one apple id problems, for security reason the apple id has blocked from apple, so i know the apple id password also security answers the only thing that i forgot is date of birth, pls help me .

Dear Sir, hope that u are fine !

I have a request for an apple id, I know the apple id, password and security answers, the only problem is date of birth i forgot it, so i need u help because when i try to reset the password is asking me for the date of birth and it says for security reasons apple has blocked the apple id.

Thanks for understanding and for u help !

With Resect

Fisnik

<Personal Information Removed by Host>

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3, *

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 2:24 AM

4 replies

Feb 26, 2015 6:12 AM in response to fisnikfromskopje

fisnikfromskopje wrote:

Dear Sir, hope that u are fine !

I have a request for an apple id, I know the apple id, password and security answers, the only problem is date of birth i forgot it, so i need u help because when i try to reset the password is asking me for the date of birth and it says for security reasons apple has blocked the apple id.

Thanks for understanding and for u help !

With Resect

Fisnik

<Personal Information Removed by Host>

Why would you reset password that you already know? I would not.

With Respect.

Feb 26, 2015 4:10 PM in response to fisnikfromskopje

fisnikfromskopje wrote:

I don't know have u read good the request, problem is that the apple has been disabled account for security reason apple id and it says to enable u account reset u password and when i try to reset i forgot date of birth so i think that know u understood me .

I think you need to follow advice above and contact apple. The reason that your account was disabled by apple is because you do not know your password.

You think you do, but you don't. So call apple - even if you say you can't you still have no other choice.

Dear sir, im asking for one apple id problems, for security reason the apple id has blocked from apple, so i know the apple id password also security answers the only thing that i forgot is date of birth, pls help me .

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.