Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

authorize windows 8.1

Sick and tired of retyping Apple id's thinking this computer has been reauthorized when it hasn't . It a Lenovo piece of running Windows 8.1

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 3:45 AM

3 replies

Feb 27, 2015 8:36 AM in response to Sleepy1695

Hi Sleepy1695,

I bet that can be annoying with the repeated prompts to authorized. For that, take a look at the article below to walk you through multiple troubleshooting options. The one that typically gets it worked out is removing the SC Info folder.

iTunes repeatedly prompts to authorize computer to play iTunes Store purchases

http://support.apple.com/en-us/HT203160

Take it easy,

-Norm G.

Feb 27, 2015 8:44 AM in response to Sleepy1695

I started receiving this same error for the very first time yesterday even though I've already authorized this pc. I've tried deauthorizing all pc's then came back and reauthorized this one yet this ******** software insists that it isn't authorized. Apple ruined something with this latest version of itunes because I've never had this problem before and this is a new build of windows.

I like how they blot out the word r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d in my sentence yet they can't fix their itunes authorization process.

authorize windows 8.1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.