Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nested folder glitch went bad...

Yesterday, i found out about the nested folder glitch and decided to try it out. I did it and it was some fun but it got hard to find apps without using spotlight. I started to take apps out of the folders and put them back on the home screen. When i started though, my phone started freezing up so i stoped. When i went back to try to get more apps out of the folders, i take an app out and drop it on the homescreen. My phone freezes and i cant do anything. I try to shut it off but it doesnt respond. I continue holding the power button down and nothing happens. Later my phone shuts off and when it turns back on it doesnt repond to gestures, touch, or anything. It continues to shut off and on and now the battery is dead. When i try to turn it on now, it shows the low battery screen when the phone is off. The only strange thing about the screen is that the lightning charger icon will flash sometimes. Please tell me what i can do! Do i nee to take it in for repairs?

iPhone 5c, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 5:45 AM

2 replies

Nested folder glitch went bad...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.