Looks like no oneโ€™s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

A quick question for Michael Superczynski

Michael Superczynski this has been driving me crazy so if you could respond I'd appreciate it.

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 7:57 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 9:21 AM

What are you referring to?

15 replies

Feb 26, 2015 10:33 AM in response to GeoCo

You're not the only one who has been waiting. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Michael, I've just thrown the doors open for a virtual party for you in The Lounge for levels 6 and upwards. Look forward to seeing you there soon. ๐Ÿ™‚

It may take a little time before the bouncers are given your credentials. If you're not able to get in by tomorrow let me know and I'll give the hosts a nudge.

tt2

Feb 26, 2015 1:12 PM in response to etresoft

etresoft wrote:

twtwtw wrote:

Well, that kinda ***** for me, doesn't it.

๐Ÿ˜ข

That's your own fault. The only time I ever see you is in some horribly complex thread about AppleScript. If there is a general rule, it is the more time you spend on the reply, the less likely you are to get any points.

Eh, most things are my own fault, and I happen to like applescript (for some demented reason). I suppose I could post more on cocoa questions, or on those simple 'using xxx' type questions, but I'm usually late to the game on those and don't like clouding someone else's good advice with more of the same.

And I do have a life, pitiable as it may be... ๐Ÿ™‚

It's ok though. I have one of those "Eyes Wide Shut" parties to go to tonight; not as good as a virtual celebration with all you 6+ers, but it'll have to do.

And before you say it: Yeah... Right... ๐Ÿ˜

Feb 26, 2015 1:33 PM in response to msuper69

Michael Superczynski wrote:

To tell you the truth, I've never paid much attention to points.

Thanks for bringing my Level 6 promotion to my attention! (and for giving me the points). ๐Ÿ˜‰

As was noted you should be getting the keys to the executive washroom in the mail soon. Take care I hear it can get rather unruly in there. Let us mere mortals know how it is, Are the urinals really made out of gold? ๐Ÿ˜‰

good work, regards

A quick question for Michael Superczynski

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.