Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Damaged screen

Hi, does anybody has a Apple Authorized Service Provider to indicate for me? I have an Iphone 6 (a1586) and in Brazil doesn't has maintenance for this model, I've contacted Apple in Brazil and they suggested me to search for a place to do the maintenance in USA. However I need a place that coud receive my Iphone by mail and than send me back.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 8:59 AM

1 reply

Feb 26, 2015 10:50 AM in response to michelle_m2016

Apple does not ship internationally and the warranty for an iPhone is only valid in the country where you purchased the device.

This page has info about Authorized Apple Service Providers in Brazil, but I don't think they will service phones that have not been bought in Brazil:

https://locate.apple.com/br/en/

iPhone Screen Repair Repair and replacement costs depend on your iPhone model and your AppleCare product coverage. Accidental damage isn't covered under the Apple One Year Limited Warranty. When you request screen repair online or by phone, Apple will place an authorization on your credit card to cover the iPhone out-of-warranty service cost shown below in the Out-of-Warranty Service section. This is the cost for replacing the screen and fixing any additional damage. We'll charge this amount if your iPhone is eligible for out-of-warranty service and our diagnostic test shows additional damage. If your iPhone has no damage other than the screen, we'll charge the screen repair service fee.
Model Screen repair service fee
iPhone 6 R$ 399
iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 5s,
iPhone 5c, iPhone 5
R$ 449
Other iPhone models See out-of-warranty service pricing
Prices applicable for Sao Paulo. Prices may vary by state due to local ICMS tax. All fees are in Brazilian reais and include tax. Pricing applies only to screen repair by Apple.

Damaged screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.