Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

help me

hey guys, i just bought a 2015 macbook pro and I'm not much of a gamer but i expected since this computer had Intel Iris 1536 i figured why not. So i purchased the game "Besiege" on steam and it's really fun only the graphics aren't crystal clear like they are in youtube videos and pictures of the game. And another problem is the computer heats up very fast while playing, therefore i can't play it long anyway. I figured their should be a high performance setting in system preferences, but their isn't. I also tried looking up automatic graphic switching but it seems the computer doesn't allow that option anyway. So I'm lost and don't know what to do next... Help!

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10)

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 10:59 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 11:04 AM

Well you problem may be you need a new batterie is is heating up very quickly but, know why the graphics are bad maybe its the version of the game. may may want to go to a apple store to see if its the batterie.

5 replies

Feb 26, 2015 12:17 PM in response to Kade97

The Activity Monitor utility may be able to show you any outstanding users of

the computer's resources, such as they are. The Active processes window

should show a smaller list of items. Also, if there are more frequent write/reads

to and from the hard drive, the heat would be more. Sometimes this may be

related to the amount of RAM available to the system. Depending on the model

and build year of your Mac portable, the memory RAM chips may be upgradable.

A diagnostic testing interval at an Apple authorized service provider location can

be helpful to see if there are power, battery, or other hardware conditions involved.

An Apple Store with Genius bar, where available, may be helpful; by appointment.

Good luck & happy computing! 🙂

help me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.