Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

is there any way to sync my apple i touch with windows media player

is there anyway to sync I touch 4th generation with windows media player 12

iPod touch, Windows 8

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 10:47 AM

3 replies

Feb 26, 2015 10:50 AM in response to luckyroller

What do you mean sync it with Windows Media Player? Are you trying to get the music from your iPod to the Windows Media Player? Music from your iPod should also be stored in your iTunes library on the computer. Are you trying to get music that you are listening to in Windows Media Player into the iPod? You need to try and explain what you want to do a lot better to be able to get some intelligent answers, rather than guesses.

Feb 26, 2015 2:18 PM in response to ChrisJ4203

Whoa, that last is a little harsh. And while your point is made that it could be clearer, if we make some assumptions that lucky takes sync to mean the same thing as it does with iTunes, it's possible to parse what he or she's trying to say.

I'll give it a shot.

What you can try, Those files in Media Player are stored on your computer same as any other (or they should be), possibly as mp3 or .wav So you use Windows Explorer to browse through My Music or where you keep your files and locate the specific ones you want. Substitute videos if that's the case, and I'm less sure if it'll work with pictures or others.

Then, through iTunes, use File/Import to navigate to those files and import them into iTunes. Apple, of course has to create its own version of the files, but it's pretty compatible.

Good luck, let us know.

is there any way to sync my apple i touch with windows media player

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.