Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iyi günler. good day

İYİ GÜNLER. 4-5 AY ÖNCE 2. EL OLARAK İPHONE 5 ALDIM. DÜN FORMAT ATTIM VE ESKİ KULLANICININ APPLE KİMLİĞİNİ İSTİYOR. ARAŞTIRDIM SADECE FATURA VEYA ESKİ KULLANICIYA ULAŞMAM GEREKTİĞİ YAZIYOR. NE YAPMAM LAZIM FATURA YOK ALDIGIM MAĞAZADAN SATISI YAPILDIGINA DAİR YENİ FATURA YADA YAZI ÇIKARTSAM OLUR MU ?

GOOD DAY. 2. HAND IN 4-5 MONTHS BEFORE I RECEIVED iPhone 5. FORMAT AT YESTERDAY AND I WANT THE OLD APPLE USER ID. I JUST INVOICE OR FORMER USER SURVEY WRITES that I NEED TO REACH. WHAT DO I NEED INVOICE NO SALES made had he bought from my NEW STORE ON THE INVOICE OR I WILL WRITE subtracts MI?

iPhone 5

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 10:56 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 11:03 AM

You have encountered Activation Lock, and anti-theft service. You will need to contact the former owner of the device to get them to remove it from their iCloud account. If you cannot do that, then you will not be able to activate the device, it will be useless to you. Apple cannot help you in this matter, and neither can anyone here on this forum, which is a user to user forum. Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 26, 2015 11:03 AM in response to rbiner

You have encountered Activation Lock, and anti-theft service. You will need to contact the former owner of the device to get them to remove it from their iCloud account. If you cannot do that, then you will not be able to activate the device, it will be useless to you. Apple cannot help you in this matter, and neither can anyone here on this forum, which is a user to user forum. Find My iPhone Activation Lock - Apple Support

iyi günler. good day

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.