Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Broken Emails

Why does my mac keep breaking my emails.

Honestly, I've had this for years. My emails work fine in mac mail then all of a sudden. The password is gone or the smtp has changed.

I've just wasted 3 hours trying to fix the latest occurrence of this and it's still not working.

Please, sort yourselves out. This is beyond ridiculous.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7.4)

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 11:47 AM

1 reply

Feb 26, 2015 1:36 PM in response to deanfromnorthumberland

deanfromnorthumberland wrote:

I've just wasted 3 hours trying to fix the latest occurrence of this and it's still not working.

Please detail ALL you have done so far in the way of troubleshooting? Need this info to avoid the been there done that scenarios.

Please, sort yourselves out. This is beyond ridiculous.

These are user-to-user forums where everyday folk (volunteers) post questions and offer answers (technical support) to each other.

Apple involvement. Apple may respond to questions but does not formally provide technical support on the Site. Any information that is provided by Apple or Apple employees is offered on an "AS IS" basis without warranties of any kind.

All concerns should be posted on Apple's own Product Feedback &/or Bug Report.

User uploaded file

Broken Emails

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.