Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone Battery & Blue Screen Reboot

So yesterday I put my phone on to charge left it for a couple of hours and unplugged it at 100%

I went home and a few hours later after a lot of use with my phone I noticed my iPhone was still displaying 100% battery which I knew couldn't be correct. So I switched my phone on and off again. The battery percentage corrected itself to 52% and then a couple of minutes later went to a blue screen and then the apple logo restarting the phone. It continuously did this every couple of minutes. I switched it off overnight and this morning it had gone back to 100% battery and wasn't restarting with the blue screen. As soon as I tried to find out what the correct battery was it went back into the blue screen restart loop again!

Ive tried soft and hard resets via my iTunes on my mac book pro not sure what else to do! Help please...

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 12:51 PM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2015 6:07 AM in response to claireabelle33

Hi claireabelle33,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

I understand that you are having some issues where your iPhone is starting up to a blue screen and the battery percentage is not displaying the correct number. In this situation, I would recommend creating a backup of your iPhone to ensure your data is safe and then restoring your iPhone and setting up as new. After setting up as a new device, begin to use it as you normally would to help isolate the iPhone software. If the problem remains, please let me know.

How to erase your iOS device and then set it up as a new device or restore it from backups - Apple Support

Best regards,

Joe

iPhone Battery & Blue Screen Reboot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.