Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What does "add to shared links" ?

What does "add to shared links" mean ?

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 2:35 PM

5 replies

Feb 26, 2015 3:09 PM in response to Chuck S.

Good question. Where do you see this gizmo? Take a screenshot because it may go away by itself!! - ÇÇÇ

EDITadded

AHA!

I'm not a Safari user...

Shared Links.

Shared Links is the best way to see what’s up on the web. When you’re in the mood to read something new, quirky, or cool, open Shared Links in the Safari Sidebar, where you can view links from people you follow on Twitter and LinkedIn. You can scroll seamlessly from one story to the next, no clicking required.

User uploaded file

Feb 27, 2015 12:36 PM in response to Chuck S.

Chuck S. wrote:

Many thanks! You gave me a good start on the answer.

This is the damnedest help site when you want to find something. See if you can get them to fix it.

Thanks,

Chuck Sekera

You're welcome (FWIW)

searching has always been an "art" rather than science. General rule of thumb - as few search terms as possible.

The forum's Search function is pretty iffy - although it tries hard, I'm sure.

Click/tap images for full size

User uploaded file

The "View all results" link takes one to the Space Search (advanced?) page - which at times can be more relevant - BUT prefers to search the Discussions

User uploaded file

I rarely use either, but instead use Google "Site Search" of Apple's assorted subdomains

User uploaded file

On occasion, I will remove the subdomain part of the address - this gets all of Apple - stores, itunes, marketing portion of the site

(which is where you may find the answers to questions like you posed - see your actual Question found in magenta box and the page where the stuff I pasted just above in green box)

User uploaded file

In more ways than one, "Less is MORE" generally gets right to it.

best regards

ÇÇÇ

What does "add to shared links" ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.