Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help

Hello and good evening !!

As stated by the header, I need help. I was beginning been having a headache with a problem.

my problem is that when I open Diablo III and start playing within the game only lasts me a couple of minutes, then ejected me from the game, showing me the error and then I automatically restart the mac mini. Mac restarts when I enter the user password entering desk, and immediately shows me a window saying "reboot the computer problem" (or something) and when I open the application Diablo III appears not to completely installed the game, I hope to finish installing, enter and start heading back to expel me from the game, and restart the mac, doing the same process for a few minutes

I have proven all possible solutions, failure kernel, PRAM, SMC, disk utilities, formatting, but every time I open a game Diablo3 and start the two minutes I ejected from the game and restart your mac.

I've also done the Apple Hardware test and gave me this outcome (4mem / 9/40000000: 0x7bfccf90) I searched the internet but I could not find any solution has this problem that does not exist or can not find it. Eeste is the last step that remains for me to try before taking it to a store Genius.

I need help

Thank you very much to all for reading, have a nice weekend.

iDeniag greetings.

Mac mini, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 1:32 PM

10 replies

Feb 27, 2015 1:48 PM in response to Phil0124

I tried your solution to change the RAM , that worked me , now the mac works fine, but every time I open the game feel the same . I'm in a game and will not let me be me a minute and ejected from the game and restart the Mac.

I have written my problem on the official forum of the game and I've also tried to contact them but no way .

The mac works fine without opening the game. some you have any idea that you can be ?

Thank you very much .

greetings iDeniag

Mar 4, 2015 8:34 AM in response to lllaass

in the end I had to take a genius bar to tell me the main problem, but an told me explain exactly what you have just told me that you can not have RAM that are not original, having conflict .

I installed the original 4 gb RAM , and was still having the same problems but higher , while initiating desktop mac and entered not progressed more .

take the solution to do a full format with 4 gb RAM .

Thank you very much for your solutions in the art store macsale.com recommended me to buy the original components , you are saying ?

I need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.