Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Icloud problem

My friend give me him iphone 4 after he delet him Icloud ID and desactivate localisation ;and I putted my Icloud ID in it ; but after i reset it the phone ask me to give the icloud of my friend;and my don t remember icloud password and he deleted the gmail account to recive the new password ; and he don t remember the secret question.

Help me please.

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 2:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 2:37 PM

There's nothing anyone can do. If your friend can't remember the password, he will need to contact Apple and speak to someone in account security. If they can't help him, then the phone is a brick.

7 replies

Feb 26, 2015 2:39 PM in response to Achraf01

Then your friend did not remove the device from his iCloud account. That, or he was not the original owner and did not activate it with his ID. He is all on him right now to recover the password if it is his ID so you can use the phone. Elsewise, he will have to take the device with the original receipt to an Apple store to see if they will unlock it for him. You, on the other hand, cannot get anything done.

Icloud problem

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.