Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Car charger help??!?

Hello all, im having some difficulties with car chargers right now just bought 3 different kinds that all say apple certified on them I am using an apple certified cord that came with the device.. Basically I plug the car charger into the cigarette port in my car it lights up indicating that it's working.. Plug in the Lightning cable (with or without phone connected) and the light disappears.. I'm not sure *** is going on my phone chargers fine directly out of the usb port in my car to connect the audio system, works fine charging from a wall charger.. The car chargers all work with micro usb but not lightning cables.. I'm at a loss I bought chargers from Walgreens, walmart, and Att... This kinda ***** just wondering if anyone else has had this same issue! Thanks again in advance I appreciate any feedback.

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 3:19 PM

There are no replies.

Car charger help??!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.