Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to fix corrupted/partial songs in iTunes match?

Recently I dowloaded 5 new albums from soundcloud and added them to my iTunes library. Since I subscribe to iTunes match my mac started to upload the 'unmatched' files to the 'cloud' for access across my many devices. Once available I decided to play my newly acquired music. To my surprise every recently uploaded song only plays about 3/4 of the way and then skips to the next song.

I have done some preliminary research and I am at my wits' end. I have done the following per the suggestion of Apple and the many blogs out there.

-Delete all songs from my iOS devices and try to play the song again. - No Success

-Import the files into another library to verify the original are good. Everything sounds perfect.

-Delete the files from both my library and iCloud. Update iTunes match. Add the problem songs back into the library. Finally update iTunes match. - No Success

So.........how can i fix this?

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 5:09 PM

There are no replies.

How to fix corrupted/partial songs in iTunes match?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.