Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Discontinued vs Continued by manufacture

I have an ipod 4th gen 8gb and it has been in a critical condition ever since last year (November 2014) and I think fixing it now is a bit of a waste of money due to the new product updates. I have many great songs in my ipod that I would not want to lose; I attempted many times on trying to transfer my music into another device but that didn't work, or maybe I don't know how to transfer, could you help tell me if transfer is even possible and if so how?... also, I have been looking up online deals for ipod 5th gen 16~32gb ($199~250) or an iphone 6/6plus 16~32gb ($703~815).. which one do you think that is more reasonable in circumstances? Another one is I need a new computer so I have been thinking of purchasing Apple products more than other products due to amazing graphic quality and technology; Mac Book pro or an iMac PC, please help

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 5:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 6:01 PM

You can re-download music purchased from iTunes without being charged again using the same Apple ID used to purchase it already. Any other music had to have come from iTunes on your computer to begin with and should still be there.

2 replies

Discontinued vs Continued by manufacture

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.