Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What to do if you've forgotten the security question AND the rescue email has been disabled by the company hosting it?

Hello.

I have recently purchased a MacBook Pro. I am making my first purchase on it, so it is asking for the security questions, which I have forgotten. When I reset them, it tells me to go to my rescue email, but my rescue email has been suspended for some reason by the website it was hosted on. So I can't reset my questions. Help?

MacBook Pro, OS X Yosemite (10.10.2)

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 4:50 PM

1 reply

What to do if you've forgotten the security question AND the rescue email has been disabled by the company hosting it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.