Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

passcode compormised

My 4S had an issue when I tried restarting. The image which came was very much zoomed. I was able to restart but the image which came was the same. This was set right in an authorized shop. During the process I did give my passcode. Now the device is working properly. Having shared the passcode of the device, is there anything I need to do now.

iPhone 4S, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 6:45 PM

2 replies

Feb 28, 2015 8:47 AM in response to anantba

anantba wrote:

My 4S had an issue when I tried restarting. The image which came was very much zoomed. I was able to restart but the image which came was the same. This was set right in an authorized shop. During the process I did give my passcode. Now the device is working properly. Having shared the passcode of the device, is there anything I need to do now.

Definitely change your passcode.

You really didn't have to take it to a store to fix the problem; all you had to do was double-tap the screen with 3 fingers. See: Use Accessibility features in iOS - Apple Support and iOS: Home screen icons are magnified or large - Apple Support

passcode compormised

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.