Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Only shows last 100 episodes

I've produced 190 podcasts over the last few years, but iTunes only shows the most recent 100. Is that something that can be changed in settings? I'd like my listeners to have access to the entire catalog without having to go thru my site.

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 7:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 12:08 AM

iThe Tunes Store does not limit the number of episodes until you get to 301; the iTunes application when subscribing does not limit them at all as far as I know. The process you are using is limiting the episodes - many podcast creation programs or services limit the episodes, moving old ones out as new ones are created once the limit is reached, though usually it's more like 25 episodes. There is often a setting within the method to increase the number, though not always.

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2015 12:08 AM in response to eschranz

iThe Tunes Store does not limit the number of episodes until you get to 301; the iTunes application when subscribing does not limit them at all as far as I know. The process you are using is limiting the episodes - many podcast creation programs or services limit the episodes, moving old ones out as new ones are created once the limit is reached, though usually it's more like 25 episodes. There is often a setting within the method to increase the number, though not always.

Only shows last 100 episodes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.