Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to reset apple ID without registered e-mail

Hi

I have an apple iD registered by my old email. But when I change to my new device I can not remember my appleID's password, The problem is my old email is Yahoo mail, and because of long time dont use, this email was removed by Yahoo. How can I reset that apple ID (I still keep my old device)

Tks

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 7:38 PM

1 reply

Feb 28, 2015 9:18 AM in response to Trongnd89

Hi Trongnd89,

Thank you for participating in the Apple Support Communities.

It sounds like you need to reset your Apple ID password, but you can't receive the password reset email as your Yahoo account is not active.

Try resetting your password by visiting https://appleid.apple.com and answering your security questions, which will not require accessing your email account. You can find step by step instructions for this method here:

If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

If you can't use any of the methods in this article to reset your password, it suggests contacting Apple support:

If these steps didn't help you change your password, contact Apple Support.

Once you have changed your password, you can provide a different rescue email address, or change your email address using these steps:

Change your Apple ID - Apple Support

All the best,

Jeremy

how to reset apple ID without registered e-mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.