Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Manege a trusted device in Apple ID

I see the same device in my trusted device option.

How can I delete one of them please ?

Thanks .

User uploaded file

iPhone 6, iOS 8.1

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 8:57 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2015 9:25 AM

Hey there ronenhaim,

I see that you wish to remove one of your trusted devices from association with your Apple ID. This action is explained in the following article:

Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204152

What if I lose or give away one of my trusted devices?

If you no longer have access to one of your devices, go to My Apple ID as soon as possible to remove that device from your list of trusted devices. That device can then no longer be used to help verify your identity.

Follow the steps above to remove that entry from association with your Apple ID just like you would if it were a device that you sold or gave away. Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!

Regards,

Braden

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2015 9:25 AM in response to rony-z

Hey there ronenhaim,

I see that you wish to remove one of your trusted devices from association with your Apple ID. This action is explained in the following article:

Frequently asked questions about two-step verification for Apple ID - Apple Support

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204152

What if I lose or give away one of my trusted devices?

If you no longer have access to one of your devices, go to My Apple ID as soon as possible to remove that device from your list of trusted devices. That device can then no longer be used to help verify your identity.

Follow the steps above to remove that entry from association with your Apple ID just like you would if it were a device that you sold or gave away. Thanks for coming to the Apple Support Communities!

Regards,

Braden

Manege a trusted device in Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.