Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Its a 5S,I couldnt automatically connect to an already paired bluetooth device the next time.Have to forget that device then re establish each time.Am i missing any setting that does it ?Also

Its a 5S,I couldnt automatically connect to an already paired bluetooth device the next time.Have to forget that device then re establish each time.Am i missing any setting that does it ?Also if i turn on the bluetooth via settings and turn off it via control center,the settings page still reflects its on ,is that a bug in IOS ?

iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 9:02 PM

1 reply

Feb 26, 2015 9:12 PM in response to Prabushankar

What kind of Bluetooth device?

When you turn it off in Control Center, are you looking at the Settings page? If so, you need to close control center for it to reflect the change. When you turn Bluetooth off in Control Center and look on the Status Bar, what do you see? Do you see the gray Bluetooth icon? If you have Settings closed and turn Bluetooth off on the Control Center and then open the Settings app, do you still see Bluetooth enabled?

Its a 5S,I couldnt automatically connect to an already paired bluetooth device the next time.Have to forget that device then re establish each time.Am i missing any setting that does it ?Also

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.