Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why- I try to connect my Samsung PL 55 camera to my iPad 1 using the camera kit it tells me this accessory is not supported by iPad. I have tried restarting etc but nothing works

I got the camera kit and plug in my Samsung pl55 camera. The iPad eventually says this accessory is not supported by iPad. a matte camera asks me if ! want to connect the USB to a computer or a printer. I select computer but by then it's too late and everything just sits and nothing happens.

iPad, iOS 5.1.1

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 9:11 PM

3 replies

Feb 26, 2015 9:51 PM in response to camdyn

The Apple Camera Connection Kit purports to work with an original iPad.

http://store.apple.com/us/product/MC531ZM/A/apple-ipad-camera-connection-kit?fno de=3a

The instructions on the above page indicate you plug the kit to the iPad first, then attach the USB cable and then the camera. If that fails, you might try the SD card reader if your camera has an SD card that fits into the reader.

Why- I try to connect my Samsung PL 55 camera to my iPad 1 using the camera kit it tells me this accessory is not supported by iPad. I have tried restarting etc but nothing works

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.