Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Error al sincronizar iTunes con iPhone5

Apreciados,

hace años que vengo utilizando tanto el iphone como el itunes. desde hace un par de dias y sin motivo aparente (tampoco he instalado ninguna nueva apliación) el iphone no sincroniza con el ordenador. Aparece el siguiente mensaje:

" iTUnes no ha podido sincronizar contactos con el iPhone porque el servidor de sincronización no pudo sincronizar con el iphone"

he actualizado tanto la versión del sistema operativo, (se trata de un iphone 5 y le he puesto el sistema operativo i.O.S. 8.1.3, y también he actualizado la versión del iTunes por la última iTUnes 12.1.1.4 pero el problema se mantiene.

¿Alguien me podría ayudar? aunque pone contactos no sincroniza ni contactos ni calendario ni nada? La sincronización debería realizarse con el Microsoft Outlook 2007 (no tengo activado ni quiero activar el iCloud). Muchas gracias por vuestras respuestas,

Matilde

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 1:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 3:33 AM

Google translation for anyone who can help Matilde:

Dears, For years I've been using both the iPhone and iTunes. for a couple of days ago for no apparent reason (I have not installed any new app) iphone does not synchronize with your computer. The following message appears:

"ITunes could not sync contacts with the iPhone because the sync server failed to sync with iphone"

I upgraded both the operating system version, (it is an iPhone 5 and I've put the iOS 8.1.3 operating system, and I've also updated the version of iTunes for the latest iTunes 12.1.1.4 but the problem remains.

Could anyone help me? Although it does not synchronize contacts and calendar or contacts or anything?

The synchronization should be done with Microsoft Outlook 2007 (I have activated or want to activate iCloud). Thank you very much for your answers, Matilde

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 27, 2015 3:33 AM in response to matimar

Google translation for anyone who can help Matilde:

Dears, For years I've been using both the iPhone and iTunes. for a couple of days ago for no apparent reason (I have not installed any new app) iphone does not synchronize with your computer. The following message appears:

"ITunes could not sync contacts with the iPhone because the sync server failed to sync with iphone"

I upgraded both the operating system version, (it is an iPhone 5 and I've put the iOS 8.1.3 operating system, and I've also updated the version of iTunes for the latest iTunes 12.1.1.4 but the problem remains.

Could anyone help me? Although it does not synchronize contacts and calendar or contacts or anything?

The synchronization should be done with Microsoft Outlook 2007 (I have activated or want to activate iCloud). Thank you very much for your answers, Matilde

iPhone 5, iOS 8.1.3

Error al sincronizar iTunes con iPhone5

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.