Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps stuck in waiting

I Hate Itunes so much! its 12:30 am this is giving me a splitting headache. I should have known better than to use itunes to transfer photos to my ipad.

My entire life is inside this device. Anyway rant over...

im running ios 7 i used itunes to transfer 4 photos to my ipad. When it seemed to be complete I ejected the drive. Now all my apps are frozen in "waiting.." It seems likemthey were trying to RE install or update. Which they shouldnt have been doing in the first place. I cant delete them. Ive tried a full reboot and all the solutions i can find on google. They all have to do with icloud and the app store and installing apps. my situation doesnt seem to match any of that. I dont go near the cloud I wasnt updating or installing i just transfered 4 photos. I cant restore because this ipad is my lifeline and i dont trust that its not going to lose all my data. Im ready to smash it. Sorry.... Im in a serioisly bad mood now and also sorry about the quality of this message. Ive lost it about 6 times because it keeps freezing as im ttping and losing what ive written here. I hope there is a solution because im at the end of my rope here.

<Edited by Host>

iPad, iOS 7.1.1, null

Posted on Feb 26, 2015 11:39 PM

3 replies

Apps stuck in waiting

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.