Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a simple numbers spreadsheet that generates random numbers between specific ranges - however everytime I 'recalculate' the ranges (cmd shift ' ') it increases the size of the font, is this a bug ?

I have a simple numbers spreadsheet that generates random numbers between specific ranges - however everytime I 'recalculate' the ranges (cmd shift ' ') it increases the size of the font, is this a bug or have I set something wrong ?

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 12:38 AM

6 replies

Feb 27, 2015 7:15 AM in response to Dubliner618

In Numbers... the key combination <command> + <shift> + '='

in creases the font size because <shift> + '=' is the '+'

User uploaded file

When I type the key combination <command> + <shift> + <space> I get a finder search window.

Have you reset the key combination in the System preference?

Like SGIII I have never heard of Numbers having a recalculate command

They way I recalculate is I add a checkbox in the same table and use formulas like this:

cell A1 contains a checkbox

cell B1 contains the formula:

=if(A1, randbetween(1, 100), randbetween(1, 100))

I have a simple numbers spreadsheet that generates random numbers between specific ranges - however everytime I 'recalculate' the ranges (cmd shift ' ') it increases the size of the font, is this a bug ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.