Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cmblockbuffer

I have been running iTunes for a number of years without issues. Recently it has stopped working and have tried downloading again and get a CMblockbuffercopydatabytes and wont load.

I get upgrades and also receive an error message & Windows error 127.

I am not computer literate so hopefully the resolution is simple

iPad Air, iOS 8

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 12:20 AM

1 reply

Feb 27, 2015 6:53 AM in response to Paddyl180

From another thread, from our friend...

turingtest2 Jan 29, 2015 8:36 PM
Re: uninstall and reinstall iTunes in response to socrmom

For general advice see Troubleshooting issues with iTunes for Windows updates.

The steps in the second box are a guide to removing everything related to iTunes and then rebuilding it which is often a good starting point unless the symptoms indicate a more specific approach. Review the other boxes and the list of support documents further down the page in case one of them applies.

Your library should be unaffected by these steps but there is backup and recovery advice elsewhere in the user tip.

The error hints at a similar pattern to those discussed in the first and third boxes of the user tip, suggesting that you've got an outdated .dll file that needs replacing. You should find CoreMedia.dll in the one of the following folders:

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support

C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Apple\Mobile Device Support

Delete it and then repair Apple Mobile Device Support from the Programs and Features control panel. If that doesn't work go for the full tear down and rebuild.

tt2

If this does not take care of Error 127 too, reply with results (no matter what) and tt2 might catch his name mentioned - or I will track him down.

ÇÇÇ

cmblockbuffer

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.