Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can configure airport utilities ?

can any one help me to configure airport express pleas

airport express-OTHER

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 3:04 AM

4 replies

Feb 27, 2015 10:11 AM in response to Tesserax

my airport express

i need to confeguration with airport utility from my notebook also there was no dsn server on my airport also now no network showing on my notebook also after i compleately setup airport no internet t connections and cannot open web page and he got limited conections also i connected with ethernet wan and now he was disabel but he show green light but no wifi and i need to ask how to connected

Feb 28, 2015 3:08 PM in response to Tesserax

i connect my airport with my router and now he work and connect with internet but if i chick my router he show ethernet status down but and i connecting with my network he work and create anew network he give 3 network connection and internet web page open but i do not know exactuly way to setup or the best way can you help me and i will be 🙂 to send this happy news for you . thank you

Tesserax wrote:

At this point I would recommend that you start by performing a complete power recycle of your networking hardware. Check out the following AirPort User tip for details. Please post back your results.

how can configure airport utilities ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.