Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Impossible connect to wordpress.com server

I'm not able to see any Blog on wordpress.com server with Safari.

What's the problem ?

Massimo

MacBook Pro

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 12:04 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 1:41 AM

Are you able to see this when you use google chrome on your mac?

I run a word press website using a mac but I use google chrome.

6 replies

Feb 27, 2015 5:41 AM in response to Squeekjjy

I deleted my cookies but it doesn't work.

I don't know how to see to verify if Safari has blocked some websites.

The error message is more or less "Safari can't open the page "https// ...wordpress.com" because

it isn't able to establish a secure connection with the server "...wordpress.com" "

I have translated from italian language ... I hope is clear.

Thanks

Feb 27, 2015 6:05 AM in response to massimofromvalsamoggia

I think this which might help. http://drkoch.dk/how-to-fix-safari-cant-open-the-page-because-safari-cant-establ ish-a-secure-connection/

You want this section;

It turned out that the problem was the certificate, which somehow was “locked” to my mail “server”, which prevented all other websites from using it. In my case it was locked to my mail server “smtp.xxxxxxx.dk”. (The above picture does NOT display the locked certificate but shows how it looks after it has been “unlocked” – I did not take a screenshot when changing it the first time). I don’t know how or why it was locked to this mailserver.

I changed the certificate authentication to “Always approve”, but that did not work. Then I switched it to use the system setting and voila – now all pages loads perfectly. PROBLEM SOLVED, and I was a happy man !

Impossible connect to wordpress.com server

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.