Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i phone back up

Just one quick question. i have an i phone 4. When i use i tunes to back up my phone on my pc. Where is the back up stored on the pc. i also back up to i cloud, But always wondered where the back up is. thanks for your help..

iPhone 4, iOS 7.1.2

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 3:48 AM

3 replies

Feb 27, 2015 4:08 AM in response to phil 1955

Check this info:

The folder where your backup data is stored depends on your computer's operating system. Make sure the backup folder is included in your data-backup routine. iTunes places the backup files in these places:

• Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/MobileSync/Backup/
    The "~" represents your Home folder. If you don't see Library in your Home folder, hold Option and click the Go menu.
  • Windows Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8: \Users\(username)\AppData\Roaming\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\To quickly access the AppData folder, click Start. In the search bar, type %appdata%, then press Return.
  • Windows XP: \Documents and Settings\(username)\Application Data\Apple Computer\MobileSync\Backup\To quickly access the Application Data folder, click Start, then choose Run. In the search bar, type %appdata%, then click OK.

copied from Create and delete iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch backups in iTunes

i phone back up

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.