Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Synch with Itunes with Ipad

I have problems synching Itunes playlists with my IPad via my PC.

I create a playlist on Itunes on my PC . When I try and put it on my IPad using the lightening USB Apple connector to connect my IPad to my computer, the playlists do not synch properly. The following happen:

1. If I look at the contacts of my IPad on my PC screen, it appears that all tracks have transferrered to my IPad. However, when I physically check on my IPad not all have transferred e.g today I created a playlist with 3 tracks and it seems all three have transferred but only one is on my IPAd, I purchased all of these tracks from Apply Itunes store.

2. The playlist transfers but when I click on the track to play it, it literally disappears. The other day 31 tracks transferred but when I then clicked on each one to confirm it played ok- I was left with 24 tracks.

For years I satsifcatorily transferred playlists to my old Ipod classic and then old Itouch. I never lost a track. I have had my Ipad since last May and I have had this problem on and off since then.

I use the same USB port on my computer to transfer photos and videos on to my computer and this all works perfectly.

Any clues as to why it has happened. I noticed the last Apple Itunes update said it was addressing synching issues. I have spoken to apple previously but they could not solve the problem.

iPad Air, iOS 8.1.3

Posted on Feb 27, 2015 1:54 AM

There are no replies.

Synch with Itunes with Ipad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.